About Aijaz Hussain, MDmale
Dr. Aijaz Hussain is a skilled and capable internist and geriatrician serving the community of Monroe, NJ. Dr. Hussain earned his medical degree from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College in India. He then moved to the United States, where he completed his residency in internal medicine at Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center and a fellowship in geriatric medicine at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Dr. Hussain is a part of Saint Peter’s Healthcare. Dr. Hussain is a board-certified physician specializing in geriatric medicine.
Patients trust Dr. Hussain’s expertise because he consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Awards and Publications
- Nominated three times as New Jersey’s Top Doctors 2013/2014/2015
- Honor Listed in Pathology & Microbiology at R.N.T. Medical College
- Honors in Anatomy at R.N.T. Medical College
- Recognized by Udaipur Society of Oncopathologists for the best presentation on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia at the seminar on Leukemia conducted by the
- Department of Pathology at the University Hospital of R.N.T. Medical College, India
- National Cadet Corps Certificate – Cadet in the Air Wing Division
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty2: Geriatrics
- Specialty3: Internal Medicine/ Geriatrics
- Education: Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College
- Residency: Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Fellowship: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey