About Archna Parmar, DOfemale
Dr. Archna Parmar is a caring and diligent internist serving the community of Somerset, NJ. Dr. Parmar attended Rowan University, where she received her osteopathic degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Drexel University, Saint Peter’s University Hospital. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
Dr. Parmar is a part of Saint Peter’s Healthcare. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the American College of Physicians. She is fluent in Hindi, Punjabi, and English and familiar with Gujarati and Spanish. Her clinical interests include preventive medicine.
Patients trust Dr. Parmar’s expertise because she consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Specialty: Adult Primary Care
- Education: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residency: Drexel University, Saint Peter's University Hospital