About Edward D. Fein, MDmale
Edward Fein, MD is a skilled and capable pulmonologist and critical care specialist serving the community of Jamesburg, NJ. Dr. Fein attended medical school at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. He also completed his residency and fellowship at the same institution.
Dr. Fein is a part of Saint Peter’s Physician Associates. Dr. Fein is board certified in internal medicine, critical care medicine, and pulmonary disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Patients trust Dr. Fein’s expertise because he consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Specialty: Critical Care
- Specialty2: Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Specialty3: Sleep Medicine
- Education: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Residency: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Fellowship: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai