About Erinn Beagin, MDfemale
Dr. Erinn Beagin is a trusted and dependable internist and geriatrician serving the community of Monroe, NJ. She obtained her medical degree from New York Medical College. She also completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in geriatrics at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
Dr. Beagin is a part of Saint Peter’s Healthcare System. She is board certified in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, hospice and palliative care by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Directors Association. Dr. Beagin was named one of Castle Connolly Top Doctors for 2015.
Dr. Beagin is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. During her consultations, she fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Hospice and Palliative Care (Internal Medicine)
Awards and Publications
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Geriatric Medicine, 2005
- Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty2: Geriatrics
- Specialty3: Internal Medicine
- Specialty4: Internal Medicine/ Geriatrics
- Education: New York Medical College
- Residency: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Fellowship: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey