About Hongxiu Luo, MDfemale
Dr. Hongxiu Luo is a skilled endocrinologist available for consultations at Saint Peter’s Physician Associates. Dr. Luo is a graduate of the Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science & Technology, where she received her medical degree. She went on to complete her residencies in internal medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center and Guangzhou No.12 People’s Hospital. Further, she completed her fellowship in endocrinology at the National Institutes of Health. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Luo is an active member of the American Diabetes Association, the American Thyroid Association, and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. She presently provides cutting-edge medical care to patients of New Brunswick and Piscataway, NJ. The issues she treats include goiter, hyperthyroidism, diabetes, adrenal problems, and hypothyroidism.
Dr. Luo has won many prestigious awards and has authored articles in esteemed publications. Her commitment to creating a positive patient experience for every individual is unparalleled.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Awards & Publications
- Hongxiu Luo, Harsh Bhatt, Sunil Tulpule and Abdalla Yousif. Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome: Stilt a Challenge to Clinicians International Journal of Current Research jn Biosciences and Plant Biology.
- Hongxiu Luo, Sunil Tuipuie, Mahmood Alam, Reema Patel, Shuvendu Sen, Abdalla Yousif. A rare silent killer: right atrial metastasis of thyroid Hürthle cell carcinoma Case Rep Oncol. 2015; 8(2): 233-237.
- Best resident of the month, Sep. 2014, Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Scholarly Activates Award of 2016, Raritan Bay Medical Center
- National Young Achiever Award in 2014, American college of physician (ACP), Florida
- Specialty: Endocrinologist
- Specialty2: Endocrinology
- Education: Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science & Technology
- Residency: Raritan Bay Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: National Institutes of Health, Fellowship in Endocrinology