About Muriel Levy-Kern, MDfemale
Dr. Muriel Levy-Kern is a caring and attentive endocrinologist serving the community of Monroe, NJ. Dr. Levy-Kern earned her medical degree from the Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris. She then moved to the United States, where she completed her internship in internal medicine at New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center and residency in internal medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center. She also completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism at Winthrop-University Hospital.
Dr. Levy-Kern is a part of Saint Peter’s Healthcare. She is board certified in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Levy-Kern is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
- Specialty: Endocrinologist
- Specialty2: Endocrinology
- Education: Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie
- Internship: New York Medical College
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency2: Winthrop-University Hospital
- Fellowship: Winthrop-University Hospital