About Susan McManus, MDfemale
A New Jersey Top Doc, and considered one of the leading experts in the treatment of breast cancer, Susan McManus has been in practice for more than three decades. Her passion is caring for patients, many of whom she has known also for decades. “These are relationships I treasure”, she says.
Dr. McManus is a part Saint Peter’s Healthcare and she is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. She is also a member of the American College of Surgeons and the Society of Surgical Oncology. Dr. McManus received the Leon Ginsburg Award for the best chief resident in surgery and the James R. Jones Teacher of the Year award.
Dr. McManus is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- American Board of Surgery
Awards and Honors
- Received Leon Ginsburg Award for the Best Chief Resident in Surgery
- Received James R. Jones Teacher of the Year
- Specialty: Breast
- Specialty2: Breast Health
- Specialty3: Breast Surgeon
- Specialty4: Surgery
- Specialty5: Women's Health
- Education: Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina Guadalajara
- Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center