About Susan Brill, MDfemale
Susan Brill, MD is an interested and accomplished pediatrician serving the communities of New Brunswick, and Freehold, NJ. Dr. Brill attended the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her internship and residency in pediatrics at North Shore University Hospital.
Dr. Brill is a part of Saint Peter’s Healthcare Systems – Adolescent Medicine. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics specializing in adolescent medicine.
Dr. Brill is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Adolescent Medicine (Pediatrics)
- Specialty: Adolescent Medicine
- Specialty2: Pediatrician
- Specialty3: Pediatrics
- Education: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital