Saint Peter’s Physician Associates integrated geriatric medicine program specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and the maintenance of good health for older adults. Our interdisciplinary team of board-certified physicians and healthcare professionals, all of whom are trained in geriatrics, works with patients and their families to develop a comprehensive plan of care for the improved overall quality of life. Areas of specialization include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of depression and anxiety
- Diagnosis and treatment of memory loss
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Orthopedic services, including hip resurfacing and knee replacement
- Pain management
- Promoting and maintaining health, strength and functional abilities
- Wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) for non-healing chronic wounds.
We offer Geriatric Evaluation and Management Services (GEMS), a comprehensive assessment tool that helps us diagnose and develop a plan of care for patients who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Our goal is to help patients select the caregiver services and programs that best secure their health, maintain their independence and enhance their quality of life.