About Arkady Broder, MDmale
Dr. Arkady Broder is a diligent and trusted gastroenterologist serving the communities of Monroe and New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Broder attended the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, where he received his medical degree. He then completed both his residency in internal medicine and fellowship in gastroenterology at Beth Israel Medical Center.
Dr. Broder is a part of Saint Peter’s Healthcare and is board certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is also a member of the American College of Gastroenterology and the Medical Society of the State of New York.
Dr. Broder was chief resident during internal medicine residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. He is fluent in English, Russian, and Spanish. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Dr. Broder is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Awards and Publications
- Broder Arkady, Johnson C Timothy, Hudesman P David, et al., “A Prospective Study Comparing Real Time Video Capsule Endoscopy to Standard Endoscopy in Patients with Suspected Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding.” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research. Vol 1 No 12/2012.
- A. Broder, Jonathan Mazurek, Andrew Korman, Gil I. Ascunce “A Survey of a Single Center’s Experience with Dabigatran (Pradaxa®) and Physician’s Knowledge in Management of Related Gastrointestinal Bleeding.” American College of Gastroenterology, Las Vegas, NV, 2012.
- Buttery P, Beg A, Chih B, Broder A, et al., “The diacylglycerol-binding protein a1-chimaerin regulates dendritic morphology.” PNAS February 7, 2006. Vol 103 No 6 1924-1929.
- Michael J. Lipp, Arkady Broder, et al., “Detection of Esophageal Varices Using CT and MRI.” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2011, Volume 56 No 9, Pg. 2696-2700.
- Rajendra A, Broder A, Mittar P, Friedmann P, Kapkov D, Clain D, Bodenheimer H, Min A “Antiviral Resistance in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B” Gastroenterology, May 2009, Volume 136, Issue 5, Supplement 1, Pg. A-325.
- Specialty: Gastroenterologist
- Specialty2: Gastroenterology