About Debra Goldstein, MDfemale
Saint Peter’s Physician Associates at Monroe, 294 Applegarth Road, Suite A, Monroe, New Jersey U.S.A.08831 609-409-1363
CARES-Gastroenterology Office, 240 Easton Avenue, 4th Floor, New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.08901 (732) 565-5471
Debra Goldstein is a caring and mindful gastroenterologist serving the communities of New Brunswick and Monroe, NJ. Dr. Goldstein attended the University of Minnesota, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine and her fellowship in gastroenterology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center. She received her bachelor’s degree from Washington University, St. Louis. She also completed additional specialty training in physical therapy and received a certificate from Columbia University.
Dr. Goldstein is a part of Saint Peter’s Healthcare. She is board certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, the American College of Gastroenterology, and the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Goldstein is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
Awards and Publications
- Goldstein DR, Cacace AM, Weinstein 1B. Overexpression of protein kinase C Bl in the SW480 colon cancer cell line causes growth suppression. Carcinogenesis 1995, 16, 112-1126
- Doi S, Goldstein DR, Hug H, Weinstein 1B. Expression of multiple isoforms of protein kinase C in normal human colon mucosa and colon tumors and decreased levels of protein kinase C B and n mRNAs in the tumors. Molecular Carcinogenesis 1994, 11, 197-203
- Goldstein DR, Pitchumoni CS. Intestinal Gas. In: Geriatric Gastroenterology, Pitchumoni CS, Dharmarajan TS (Eds), Springer, June 30, 2012
- Shen S, Goldstein D. Dual Challenge: Diagnosis and Treatment of Colorectal Cancer in Pregnancy. Practical Gastroenterology 2013, 37, 40-46
- Specialty: Gastroenterologist
- Specialty2: Gastroenterology